微信关注,获取更多

“去医院”怎么说 别说成”go to hospital”!

在美国生了病朋友小张去医院看病,I need go to hospital老外吓一跳问她得了什么病,也没什么病就是晚上着凉了,可不能直接说go to hospital!

 

“去医院”不都是“go to hospital”吗?

在某些情况下,“去医院”可以翻译成“go to hospital”

在某些国家或文化中,人们可能更倾向于在病情严重时才前往医院就诊才会说go to hospital

She went to the hospital because she broke her arm.”

她去了医院,因为她断了手臂。

如果小病医生会建议你直接去诊所看医生

  • see a doctor:看医生
  • go to a doctor:看医生

举个例子:

I need to see a doctor because I have a fever.”

我需要去看医生,因为我发烧了。

 

社区医院用英语怎么说?

社区医院用英语可以表达为 “community hospital”

community[kəˈmjuːnɪti]社区

举个例子:

She was treated at the community hospital after her accident.

她在社区医院接受了治疗,这是她出事后的第一站。

诊所用英语怎么说?

“诊所”用英语可以表达为 “clinic” 或者 “medical clinic”

clinic[ˈklɪnɪk]诊所

I went to the clinic for a routine check-up.”

我去诊所进行例行检查。

  1. I need to see a doctor at the clinic.

我需要去诊所看医生。”

  1. I have an appointment at the clinic today

我今天有一个诊所的预约。

  1. I'm feeling sick, I should go to the clinic.

我感觉不舒服,我应该去诊所看看。”

  1. I'm going to the clinic for a check-up.

我要去诊所做个体检。”

5,Can I schedule an appointment at the clinic for tomorrow?

我可以预约明天在诊所看病吗?